Current Job Openings
Qubex Private Limited is a privately owned company specializing in the development of software products that
primarily target Nepali market. We are a fast growing company and invite you to be a part of our team.
As a .NET Developer, You will focus primarily on the ongoing design, development, and maintenance of software solutions, in particular, the development of enterprise-class web solutions deployed across the .NET framework. As a Software Developer, you will have countless opportunities to develop and thrive in a growing company.
- Good knowledge of C# along with the proper understanding of .NET Framework
- Experience with Razor pages and MVC 5
- Basic knowledge of Web API to create restful APIs
- Also, a basic understanding of RDBMS, especially MSSQL Server
- Ability to work in a team
- Follows the clean code writing practice
- Is willing to learn any new technologies
- Complete the projects within deadline
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
There is no barrier to education qualification. We are looking for an individual who possesses the above technical and important skills.
Good To Have (these are totally optional)
- Has any experience with VueJS
- Is willing to learn technologies related to Microsoft Stack.
- Knowledge about any CMS
- Complete the projects within deadline
- Understanding of n-tier architecture
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting through research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
We’re looking to hire a design intern this summer. This is a paid internship at our headquarters in Kathmandu. Interns will provide assistance to both our marketing and development teams, experiencing a mix of disciplines. The ideal candidate will be well rounded in design, with both print and digital work experience using the Adobe Suite. Experience with photography, storyboarding, UI / UX design and frontend coding or prototyping is a plus. We will select areas within the company to help you work towards career and education goals.
- Contribute to a variety of projects such as digital campaigns, web pages, new product launches, landing pages, promotional videos and social media animations
- Work within brand guidelines to design and produce assets across multiple disciplines
- Help concept and pitch new work to internal teams and stakeholders
- Assist design staff with internal weekly organization tasks with meetings, events and project files
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, visual designs, and working prototypes using both low fidelity techniques like pen and paper as well as, high fidelity tools like Sketch, Invision, Principle and the Adobe Suite
- Participate in weekly work critiques
- Must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a college level design or arts program
- Have a working knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Mac OSX, additional programs a plus
- Be available for 30+ hours of work per week
- Open to exploring and contributing to different mediums and platforms
If you think any of the above position is for you please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com